Rockwood Painting is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. Our office is currently closed to the public, but we are still available via telephone should you have any questions about upcoming projects or would like to consult about a potential project.
At Rockwood Painting Contractors™, the health and safety of our families, friends, neighbors, clients and employees are of the highest priority. As daily life resumes and businesses begin to reopen their doors, we’re doing our part to protect you and your loved ones while supporting the community.
Here are the precautionary measures Rockwood Painting Contractors are taking in light of the COVID-19 situation:
Keeping Clients Safe
- We provide contactless service on-site to ensure physical distance and limit exposure between our clients and employees.
- Before entering a home or business, we suit up in protective gear, including masks, gloves and shoe coverings, to prevent the tracking of contaminants.
- We offer virtual estimates in response to social distancing recommendations.
- We communicate with clients the health of our employees and ask for the same in return.
- Our team will take further precautions based on your requests.
Hygiene and Safety Practices for Our Team
- Conducting daily temperature checks for all employees.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces and using hand sanitizer.
- We are keeping a safe distance of six feet apart from others.
- We require employees to stay home if they are feeling sick.
For customers interested in a virtual estimate, please submit your contact information below or call 330.707.1556 and a member of our team will be in touch with you to consult about your project. We’ll ask you to send photos of your space to email@example.com and put together a plan best suited for your needs.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in Rockwood Painting Contractors. We will get through this together and emerge stronger and more united.